While the pandemic is still a challenge for the tourism and hospitality industries, it doesn’t mean we can’t be optimistic about the steps we can take to create safe places for people to enjoy themselves.
Our rallying call is #MaskOnTobago a simple call to action for locals and industry partners to show how their safety measures are helping to protect staff and visitors.
We’re coming together to create a safer Tobago for residents, hospitality staff and, hopefully very soon, visitors.
Get creative and show off your personality by posting a photo or video wearing your mask, washing your hands, or engaging in any other safety measures that show the world how you're doing your part to keep Tobago safe during your stay with us. Your submission can make you eligible to win weekly and grand prizes including a bespoke Tobago experience for 2!
Here's how to enter:
- Follow our social pages (Facebook/Instagram: @visittobago | Twitter: @visit_tobago).
- You must make your social media pages public.
- Use the hashtag #MaskOnTobago and share images or video wearing your mask or any safety measure (social distancing, washing hands) during your stay in Tobago. The more out of the box your submission, the better!
- Participants will be allowed to enter via any or all of their social channels-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (one entrance per participant).
- Only posts using the hashtag #MaskOnTobago will be considered eligible.
- Entries will be eligible for weekly draws as well as two Grand Prize draws.
- Deadlines for submission for the 1st Grand Prize draw is on April 14, 2021. Deadlines for submission for the 2nd Grand Prize draw is on April 28, 2021.